Why should you join The Monongalia Historical Society?
- You will learn interesting information about the large number of local historical locations, including, for example, the Easton Roller Mill maintained by the Society.
- You may assist in local historical studies and the recording thereof, and help sponsor Society publications.
- You will receive the quarterly newsletter with Society news and information about local history and the annual Proceedings containing the Society dinner meeting presentations and articles about local history.
- You will attend dinner meetings (four per year) of the Society where speakers discuss subjects of local historical interest.
- You will make friends with persons interested in local history and genealogy.
To join, fill out the form below and submit so we can expect your membership dues. Use the "print form" button to print the form and mail it along with a check, payable to Monongalia Historical Society, to: Richard E. Walters, Treasurer; PO Box 127, Morgantown, WV 26507-0127.